All assets in this auction are owned and are being sold by Secured Creditors.
THIS IS AN INTERNET AUCTION ONLY
Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Mayo Auction & Realty shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00 at check out you will be charged $110.00.
PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, local check (under $500) & cash. Payment must be made at our office prior to picking any items up. Load out staff cannot accept any form of payment.
STAGGERED/DYNAMIC CLOSING: The auction will begin closing at 8:07pm CDT at a rate of 1 lot per minute. The closing time of each lot will be automatically extended an additional 5 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of any lot.
LOAD OUT: LOCAL PICKUP ONLY Winning Bidders may pick their items up at 1803 W Main St; Sedalia, MO 65301 during the specified load out times. Load Out will be held on Thursday, September 28th from 10am to 4pm and Friday, September 29th from 10am to 4pm only. Any items left after the specified load out date will be considered forfeited. We will not be offering any additional load out dates or times. It will be the buyer's responsibility to dismantle & disconnect any and all equipment. Please bring your own packing materials, labor, tools & moving equipment.
CAUTION: For demonstration purposes various equipment may be joined. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Mayo Auction & Realty reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding.
NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR MAYO AUCTION & REALTY SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Mayo Auction & Realty.
Warranty and Condition of Items Sold: This property is being sold subject to court and lender approval. All items are sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS', with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly.
The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices; cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item or auction event. The auctioneer reserves the right to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
1. ALL BIDS ARE SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE BY THE AUCTIONEER. NO BID SHALL BE DEEMED A VALID BID UNTIL ACCEPTED BY THE AUCTIONEER. ALL BIDS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE AUCTIONEER.
2. IF YOU ARE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER, YOU AGREE TO PAY THE AMOUNT OF YOUR BID PLUS ALL TAXES AND PREMIUMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL WRITTEN OR ORAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION.
3. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR THE AUCTION COMPANY SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
4. ALL BIDS SHALL BE DEEMED PENDING UNTIL DULY ACCEPTED BY THE AUCTIONEER.
5. THE AUCTIONEER HAS THE SOLE DISCRETION TO ADVANCE THE BIDDING AND MAY REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS WHICH, IN THE AUCTIONEER'S SOLE DISCRETION, DO NOT ADVANCE AND/OR ARE INJURIOUS TO THE AUCTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NOMINAL, SUSPICIOUS AND/OR SUSPECT ADVANCES.
6. THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE SOLE DISCRETION IN DECIDING THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER IN THE EVENT OF A BIDDING DISPUTE. AUCTIONEER'S DETERMINATION OF THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER SHALL BE THE FINAL DETERMINATION OF THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
7. BY PLACING A BID, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH MAY BE SET FORTH BY EACH INDIVIDUAL AUCTION COMPANY AND EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EACH INDIVIDUAL AUCTION COMPANY INVOLVED AS WELL AS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL UPON THE DETERMINATION OF THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER BY THE AUCTIONEER.
9. BY PLACING A BID, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR BID IS A LEGALLY BINDING OFFER TO PURCHASE THE ITEM OR PROPERTY BEING AUCTIONED.
10. TIME SHALL BE OF THE ESSENCE.
11. THE SUCCESSFUL PURCHASER AGREES TO PAY ANY AND ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS INCURRED BY THE AUCTION COMPANY, THE SELLER AND/OR THEIR SERVANTS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES IN THE COMMENCEMENT OR DEFENSE OF ANY ACTIONS HEREUNDER AS WELL AS IN THE COLLECTION OF ANY OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER.
12. THERE SHALL BE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD "AS-IS". IT IS THE BIDDER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO DETERMINE THE NATURE, CONDITION AND STATE OF TITLE OF EACH ITEM PURCHASED.
13. VENUE & JURSIDICTION OF ALL DISPUTES. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF THIS AUCTION SALE OR STEMMING FROM THIS AUCTION SALE SHALL BE IN THE STATE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS IN ANDERSON COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA.
14. CHOICE OF LAW: THE LAW OF THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA SHALL GOVERN THE INTERPRETATION OF ANY AND ALL DISPUTES OR OTHER MATTERS RELATING TO THE SUBJECT SALE AND/OR STEMMING FROM THIS AUCTION SALE.
15. BIDDER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO RELATIONSHIP OF ANY NATURE OR TYPE, AGENT, EMPLOYEE, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR OR OTHERWISE, IS CREATED BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER, AFFILIATED AUCTION COMPANIES, AFFILIATED SOFTWARE COMPANIES AND/OR ANY SERVANT, AGENT OR EMPLOYEE OF THE SAME BY BIDDER'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS AUCTION.
16. BIDDER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT AUCTIONEER IS ACTING SOLELY AS THE AGENT FOR THE SELLER IN THIS AUCTION.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THERE ARE NO UNDERSTANDINGS, AGREEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN, RESPECTING THIS CONTRACT OR THE ITEM OR PROPERTY SOLD HEREUNDER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.